Signature is an oat-based performance feed providing a nutritionally balanced diet for performance horses in equine sport and racing.
Signature contains all essential vitamins and minerals for optimal wellbeing along with live yeast cultures to support a healthy gut and immune system.
Steam Rolled Barley, Black Sunflower Seeds, Molasses, Savvy Horse Pellets, Steam Rolled Maize, Steam Rolled Lupins, Steam Rolled Oats, Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, DCP, Magnesium Oxide, Pre and Pro Biotic, Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Potassium Chloride.
Horse’s in full work will require on average between 4-6kgs of Signature per day.
- Adequate roughage of good quality hay should be fed daily with a minimum of 1% of the horse’s body weight.
- Introduce Signature gradually over 7-10 days with current diet.
- Ensure your horse has access to clean fresh water.
- Signature is a high energy feed, it is necessary to match intake to workload.
- Do not add additional vitamins or minerals without veterinary consultation.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.