Savvy Horse Pellets are ideal for all sport and pleasure horses that are spelling or in light to moderate work.
Savvy Horse Pellets are a scientifically formulated legume and grain based pelletised feed providing quality protein and essential vitamins and minerals in a convenient, palatable and easy to feed form.
Wheat, Barley, Vegetable Protein Meal, Bran, Pollard, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Potassium Chloride.
|Horse Weight (kilograms)||Maintenance & Light Work||Moderate Work|
|300||1-2.5kg per day||1.5-3kg per day|
|400||1.5-3kg per day||2-4kg per day|
|500||1.5-3.5kg per day||2.5-4.5kg per day|
|600||2-4kg per day||3-5kg per day|
- The recommendations are intended as a guide only. The amount fed will vary to the horse’s age, body condition, climate and exercise requirements.
- Adequate roughage of good quality hay should be fed daily with a minimum of 1% of the horse’s body weight.
- Introduce Savvy Horse Pellets gradually over 7-10 days with current diet.
- Ensure your horse has access to clean fresh water.
- Do not add additional vitamins or minerals without veterinary consultation.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.