EPower VE is a non-oat nutritionally balanced diet for performance horses in equine sport or racing.
A scientifically formulated muesli blend containing vitamins and minerals with essential nutrients including Vitamin E which may assist horses prone to tying up syndrome.
EPower VE is also enriched with live yeast strains to further enhance optimal health and to support a healthy gut and immune system.
Steam Rolled Barley, Black Sunflower Seeds, Molasses, Savvy Horse Pellets, Steam Rolled Maize, Steam Rolled Lupins, Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DCP, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Pre and Pro Biotic, Vitamin and Mineral PreMix, Potassium Chloride.
Horse’s in full work will require on average between 3-6kgs of Epower VE per day
- Adequate roughage of good quality hay should be fed daily with a minimum of 1% of the horse’s body weight.
- Introduce Epower VE gradually over 7-10 days with current diet.
- Ensure your horse has access to clean fresh water.
- Epower VE is a high energy feed, it is necessary to match intake to workload.
- Do not add additional vitamins or minerals without veterinary consultation.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.